Neutropenia in patients receiving anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 764–769, June 2010
How to Cite
Hastings, R., Ding, T., Butt, S., Gadsby, K., Zhang, W., Moots, R. J. and Deighton, C. (2010), Neutropenia in patients receiving anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 764–769. doi: 10.1002/acr.20037
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2009
- Schering-Plough Pharmaceuticals
- UK Arthritis Research Campaign
- Bupa Foundation
- European League Against Rheumatism
- Osteoarthritis Society International
- Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Arthritis Research Campaign
- Medical Research Council
- Aintree Arthritis Trust
- Aintree Hospitals National Health Service Foundation Trust
- Raynaud's and Scleroderma Association
- 3Adalimumab, a fully human anti tumor necrosis factor-α monoclonal antibody, and concomitant standard antirheumatic therapy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: results of STAR (Safety Trial of Adalimumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis). J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 2563–71., , , , , , et al.
- 15Incidence of cytopoenias in anti-TNF-α therapy [abstract]. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2007; 46: i33., , .
- 16National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Adalimumab, etanercept and infliximab for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (final appraisal determination). 2006. URL: http://guidance.nice.org.uk/download.aspx?o=388554.
- 17Should the monitoring of methotrexate and leflunomide be the same? [abstract]. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2005; 44: i65., , .