Dr. Mota has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Roche, Schering-Plough, and Sanofi-Aventis.
Contribution from the Field
Yellow fever revaccination during infliximab therapy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 896–898, June 2010
How to Cite
Scheinberg, M., Guedes-Barbosa, L. S., Mangueira, C., Rosseto, E. A., Mota, L., Oliveira, A. C. and Lima, R. A. (2010), Yellow fever revaccination during infliximab therapy. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 896–898. doi: 10.1002/acr.20045
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2009
- 11Yellow fever vaccine induces integrated multilineage and polyfunctional immune responses. J Exp Med 2008; 22: 205., , , , , , et al.
- 12The effect of infliximab and timing of vaccination on the humoral response to influenza vaccination in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2009. E-pub ahead of print., , , , , , et al.