Dr. Kissin has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraia (less than $10,000 each) from SonoSite and Amgen-Wyeth.
Self-directed learning of basic musculoskeletal ultrasound among rheumatologists in the United States
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 155–160, February 2010
How to Cite
Kissin, E. Y., Nishio, J., Yang, M., Backhaus, M., Balint, P. V., Bruyn, G. A. W., Craig-Muller, J., D'Agostino, M. A., Feoktistov, A., Goyal, J., Iagnocco, A., Ike, R. W., Moller, I., Naredo, E., Pineda, C., Schmidt, W. A., Swen, N., Tabechian, D., Wakefield, R. J., Wells, A. F. and Kaeley, G. S. (2010), Self-directed learning of basic musculoskeletal ultrasound among rheumatologists in the United States. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 155–160. doi: 10.1002/acr.20063
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2009
- 8The use of musculoskeletal ultrasound: rheumatologists in the U. S. [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl: S470–1., .