The opinions, results, and conclusions reported in this paper are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences or the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is intended or should be inferred.
Health care utilization for musculoskeletal disorders†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 161–169, February 2010
How to Cite
MacKay, C., Canizares, M., Davis, A. M. and Badley, E. M. (2010), Health care utilization for musculoskeletal disorders. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 161–169. doi: 10.1002/acr.20064
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2009
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC) Health System-Linked Research Unit grant. Grant Number: 04166
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Science, which is funded by an annual grant from the Ontario MOHLTC
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_20064_sm_AppendixA.doc||59K||Appendix A: OHIP and ICD-10 Diagnostic Codes by Condition|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.