The findings and conclusions in this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Characterization of individual radiographic features of hip osteoarthritis in African American and White Women and Men: The Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 190–197, February 2010
How to Cite
Nelson, A. E., Braga, L., Renner, J. B., Atashili, J., Woodard, J., Hochberg, M. C., Helmick, C. G. and Jordan, J. M. (2010), Characterization of individual radiographic features of hip osteoarthritis in African American and White Women and Men: The Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 190–197. doi: 10.1002/acr.20067
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
- Association of Schools of Public Health and the CDC. Grant Numbers: S043, S1733, S3486
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P60-AR30701, P60-AR49465
- Arthritis and Immunology Training grant from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: T32-AR007416
- John A. Hartford Foundation Centers of Excellence in Geriatric Medicine fellowship grant
- 3United States Bone and Joint Decade. Arthritis and related conditions. In: The burden of musculoskeletal diseases in the United States. Rosemont (IL): American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; 2008. p. 71–96.
- 13Rates and outcomes of primary and revision total hip replacement in the United States Medicare population. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2003; 85A: 27–32., , , , , , et al.
- 20A radiographic atlas of osteoarthritis. London: Springer; 1994., , , .