Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Possible protective effect of hydroxychloroquine on delaying the occurrence of integument damage in lupus: LXXI, data from a multiethnic cohort
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 393–400, March 2010
How to Cite
Pons-Estel, G. J., Alarcón, G. S., González, L. A., Zhang, J., Vilá, L. M., Reveille, J. D., McGwin, G. and Lumina Study Group (2010), Possible protective effect of hydroxychloroquine on delaying the occurrence of integument damage in lupus: LXXI, data from a multiethnic cohort. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/acr.20097
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: P01-AR49084
- General Clinical Research Centers (University of Texas at Houston and University of Alabama at Birmingham). Grant Numbers: M01-RR02558, M01-RR00032
- National Center for Research Resources (NIH) RCMI Clinical Research Infrastructure Initiative (University of Puerto Rico). Grant Number: 1P20RR11126
- Supporting Training Efforts in Lupus for Latin American Rheumatologists Program, funded by Rheuminations, Inc. (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Universidad de Antioquía, Medellín, Colombia
- 13Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 14US Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census. Current population reports: series P-23, no. 28 and series P-60, no. 68 and subsequent years. Washington (DC): Housing and Household Economic Statistics Division; 1995.
- 22Measuring the functional components of social support. In: SarasonIG, SarasonBR, editors. Social support: theory, research and applications. Boston: Martinus Nijhoff; 1985. p. 73–94., , , .
- 26Smoking is strong predictor of integument damage in patients with lupus: data from LUMINA multiethnic US cohort [abstract]. Lupus 2008; 17: 482–3., , , , , .