Factors that influence rheumatologists' decisions to escalate care in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a choice-based conjoint analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 842–847, June 2010
How to Cite
Kievit, W., van Hulst, L., van Riel, P. and Fraenkel, L. (2010), Factors that influence rheumatologists' decisions to escalate care in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a choice-based conjoint analysis. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 842–847. doi: 10.1002/acr.20123
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2009
- Dutch Society for Rheumatology. Grant Number: Rheumatology grant 2008
- 10Resistance to changing therapy: discordance between RA activity and patients' treatment choices [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl: S425–6., .
- 11Assessment of the DAS28 in rheumatoid arthritis patients in daily clinical practice: is monitoring enough to reach low disease activity? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl: S116–7., , , , .
- 12Using discrete choice experiments to value health and health care. 1st ed. Houten (The Netherlands): Springer; 2008., , .
- 17Sawtooth Software. Sawtooth Software research paper series: the CBC/HB system for hierarchical Bayes estimation version 5.0 technical paper. 2009. URL: http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/download/techpap/hbtech.pdf.
- 22Physicians of the Swiss Clinical Quality Management Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Tolerance and effectiveness of anti–tumor necrosis factor α therapies in elderly patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based cohort study. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 679–85., , , , , , for the