Factors that influence rheumatologists' decisions to escalate care in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a choice-based conjoint analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 842–847, June 2010
How to Cite
Kievit, W., van Hulst, L., van Riel, P. and Fraenkel, L. (2010), Factors that influence rheumatologists' decisions to escalate care in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a choice-based conjoint analysis. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 842–847. doi: 10.1002/acr.20123
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2009
- Dutch Society for Rheumatology. Grant Number: Rheumatology grant 2008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.