Toward the development of criteria for global flares in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 811–820, June 2010
How to Cite
Brunner, H. I., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Higgins, G. C., Lapidus, S. K., Levy, D. M., Eberhard, A., Singer, N., Olson, J. C., Onel, K., Punaro, M., Schanberg, L., von Scheven, E., Ying, J. and Giannini, E. H. (2010), Toward the development of criteria for global flares in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 811–820. doi: 10.1002/acr.20126
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: 5U01-AR51868, P60-AR047884
- 5Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO) and the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization/American College of Rheumatology provisional criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the definition of improvement. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 355–63., , , , , , et al, for the
- 6SELENA Investigators. Estrogen/cyclic progesterone replacement is associated with an increased rate of mild/moderate but not severe flares in the SLE Patients in the SELENA Trial [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 3659–60., , , , , , et al, for the
- 7Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics. Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics renal activity/response exercise: comparison of agreement in rating renal response. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 1789–95., , , , , , et al, for the
- 9Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 13Sensitivity of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index, British Isles Lupus Assessment Group Index, and Systemic Lupus Activity Measure in the evaluation of clinical change in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 1354–60., , , .
- 15European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. III. Development of a computerised clinical chart and its application to the comparison of different indices of disease activity. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 549–54., , , , , , et al, and the
- 20Classification and regression trees. Boca Raton (FL): Chapman & Hall/CRC; 1998..
- 26Classification and Response Criteria Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Quality Measures. Development of classification and response criteria for rheumatic diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 348–52.