Dr. Smith owns stock and/or holds stock options in Abbott Laboratories.
Monitoring the long-term safety of therapies for children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Time for a consolidated patient registry
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 800–804, June 2010
How to Cite
Smith, M. Y., Sobel, R. E. and Wallace, C. A. (2010), Monitoring the long-term safety of therapies for children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Time for a consolidated patient registry. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 800–804. doi: 10.1002/acr.20128
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- 9Spontaneous reporting in the US. In: StromBL, editor. Pharmaceopidemiology. Hoboken (NJ): John Wiley & Sons; 2005. p. 135–59., , .
- 10Public workshop on developing a consolidated pediatric rheumatology observational registry. 2009. URL: www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/NewsEvents/UCM171762.pdf.
- 11GliklichRE, DreyerNA, editors. Registries for evaluating patient outcomes: a user's guide. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2007.
- 13Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Quality improvement initiative of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. 2009. URL: http://www.cff.org/LivingWithCF/QualityImprovement/PatientRegistryReport.
- 14Massachusetts General Hospital. Antiepileptic drug pregnancy registry of Massachusetts General Hospital. 2009. URL: http://www.aedpregnancyregistry.org.
- 15The Antiretroviral Pregnancy Registry. 2009. URL: http://www.apregistry.com.