Patient perspective of measuring treatment efficacy: The rheumatoid arthritis patient priorities for pharmacologic interventions outcomes
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 647–656, May 2010
How to Cite
Sanderson, T., Morris, M., Calnan, M., Richards, P. and Hewlett, S. (2010), Patient perspective of measuring treatment efficacy: The rheumatoid arthritis patient priorities for pharmacologic interventions outcomes. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 647–656. doi: 10.1002/acr.20151
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- PhD studentship from the Arthritis Research Campaign
- Interdisciplinary postdoctoral fellowship from the Medical/Economic and Social Research Councils
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.