Minimal clinically important differences of disease activity indices in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 950–959, July 2010
How to Cite
Brunner, H. I., Higgins, G. C., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Lapidus, S. K., Olson, J. C., Onel, K., Punaro, M., Ying, J. and Giannini, E. H. (2010), Minimal clinically important differences of disease activity indices in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 950–959. doi: 10.1002/acr.20154
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2009
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: 5U01AR51868, P60-AR047884
- 2Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 11European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. III. Development of a computerised clinical chart and its application to the comparison of different indices of disease activity. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 549–54., , , , , , et al, and the
- 18Sensitivity of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index, British Isles Lupus Assessment Group Index, and Systemic Lupus Activity Measure in the evaluation of clinical change in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 1354–60., , , .
- 26American College of Rheumatology Ad Hoc Committee on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Response Criteria. The American College of Rheumatology response criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus clinical trials: measures of overall disease activity. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 3418–26.
- 27An introduction to multivariate statistical analysis. 3rd ed. Hoboken (NJ): Wiley-Interscience; 2003..
- 29Defining response in systemic lupus erythematosus: a study by the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics Group. J Rheumatol 2004; 31: 2190–4., , , , , , et al.
- 31Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO) and the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization/American College of Rheumatology provisional criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the definition of improvement. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 355–63., , , , , , et al, for the
- 33Renal Disease Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Ad Hoc Committee on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Response Criteria. The American College of Rheumatology criteria for proliferative and membranous renal disease in systemic lupus erythematosus clinical trials. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 421–32.