Dr. Coates has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Centocor and Schering-Plough.
Validation of minimal disease activity criteria for psoriatic arthritis using interventional trial data
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 965–969, July 2010
How to Cite
Coates, L. C. and Helliwell, P. S. (2010), Validation of minimal disease activity criteria for psoriatic arthritis using interventional trial data. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 965–969. doi: 10.1002/acr.20155
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- Arthritis Research UK as an Arthritis Research UK Clinical Research Fellow
- 4IMPACT 2 Study Group. Infliximab inhibits progression of radiographic damage in patients with active psoriatic arthritis through one year of treatment: results from the Induction and Maintenance Psoriatic Arthritis Clinical Trial 2. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 2698–707., , , , , , et al, for the
- 12Sustained benefits of infliximab therapy for dermatologic and articular manifestations of psoriatic arthritis: results from the Infliximab Multinational Psoriatic Arthritis Controlled Trial (IMPACT). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 1227–36., , , , , , et al.
- 22Patient and physician perception of disease in psoriatic arthritis (PsA): a multicentre GRAPPA and OMERACT study [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: S264., , , , , , et al.
- 23Frequency and predictors of minimal disease activity in an observational psoriatic arthritis cohort [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2009; 68: 137., , , , , .