Childhood-Onset Rheumatic Disease
Subtle cognitive deficits in adults with a previous history of Sydenham's chorea during childhood
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1065–1071, August 2010
How to Cite
Cavalcanti, A., Hilário, M. O. E., dos Santos, F. H., Bolognani, S. A. P., Bueno, O. F. A. and Len, C. A. (2010), Subtle cognitive deficits in adults with a previous history of Sydenham's chorea during childhood. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1065–1071. doi: 10.1002/acr.20191
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- 20Special Writing Group of the Committee on Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis, and Kawasaki Disease of the Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young of the American Heart Association. Guidelines for the diagnosis of rheumatic fever: Jones criteria, 1992 update. JAMA 1992; 268: 2069–73.
- 22Associação Brasileira de Empresas de Pesquisa/Brazilian Association of Marketing Research Companies (ABEP). Critério de Classificação Econômica Brasil. São Paulo (Brazil): ABEP; 2003. URL: www.abep.org/novo/CMS/Utils/FileGenerate.ashx?id=21.
- 23Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale. 3rd ed. San Antonio (TX): Psychological Corporation; 1997..
- 24Wechsler Memory Scale. 3rd ed. San Antonio (TX): Psychological Corporation; 1997..
- 25Neuropsychological assessment. New York: Oxford University Press; 2004., , .
- 26A compendium of neuropsychological tests. New York: Oxford University Press; 2006., , .
- 28Transcultural adaptation of the Adult Self-Report Scale into Portuguese for evaluation of adult attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Rev Psiquiatr Clin 2006; 33: 188–94. In Portuguese., , , , , .
- 29American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-IV). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.
- 30Brazilian-Portuguese version of the SF-36: a reliable and valid quality of life outcome measure. Rev Bras Reumatol 1999; 39: 143–50. In Portuguese., , , , .
- 31Statistical package for the social sciences: version 15.0 for Windows. Chicago (IL): SPSS; 2006.
- 32Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale (NJ): Erlbaum; 1998..