Drs. Reichenbach and Jüni contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence of cam-type deformity on hip magnetic resonance imaging in young males: A cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1319–1327, September 2010
How to Cite
Reichenbach, S., Jüni, P., Werlen, S., Nüesch, E., Pfirrmann, C. W., Trelle, S., Odermatt, A., Hofstetter, W., Ganz, R. and Leunig, M. (2010), Prevalence of cam-type deformity on hip magnetic resonance imaging in young males: A cross-sectional study. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1319–1327. doi: 10.1002/acr.20198
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
- Swiss National Science Foundation's National Research Program 53 on musculoskeletal health. Grant Number: 405340-104778
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.