Dr. Deodhar has received payments (more than $10,000) for educational lectures, teleconferences, and serving on advisory boards for Centocor, a company that may have a commercial interest in the results of this research. This potential conflict of interest has been reviewed and man aged by Oregon Health & Science University.
Golimumab reduces sleep disturbance in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1266–1271, September 2010
How to Cite
Deodhar, A., Braun, J., Inman, R. D., Mack, M., Parasuraman, S., Buchanan, J., Hsu, B., Gathany, T. and van der Heijde, D. (2010), Golimumab reduces sleep disturbance in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1266–1271. doi: 10.1002/acr.20233
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00265083.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
- Centocor Research and Development and the Schering-Plough Research Institute
- 5Incorporating the patient perspective into outcome assessment in rheumatoid arthritis: progress at OMERACT 7. J Rheumatol 2005; 32: 2250–6., , , , , , et al.
- 17SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user's manual. Boston: The Health Institute; 1994., , .