Dr. Frenck has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from the Data Safety Monitoring Boards of Novartis Vaccines.
Varicella vaccine safety and immunogenicity in patients with juvenile rheumatic diseases receiving methotrexate and corticosteroids†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 903–906, July 2010
How to Cite
Frenck, R. W. and Seward, J. F. (2010), Varicella vaccine safety and immunogenicity in patients with juvenile rheumatic diseases receiving methotrexate and corticosteroids. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 903–906. doi: 10.1002/acr.20234
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the CDC.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- 3Prevention of varicella: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2007; 56: 1–40., , , , .
- 5Varicella vaccine. In: PlotkinSA, OrensteinWA, OfitPA, editors. Vaccines. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2008. p. 914–23., , .