Assessing physical activity in persons with knee osteoarthritis using accelerometers: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 1724–1732, December 2010
How to Cite
Song, J., Semanik, P., Sharma, L., Chang, R. W., Hochberg, M. C., Mysiw, W. J., Bathon, J. M., Eaton, C. B., Jackson, R., Kwoh, C. K., Nevitt, M. and Dunlop, D. D. (2010), Assessing physical activity in persons with knee osteoarthritis using accelerometers: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1724–1732. doi: 10.1002/acr.20305
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01-AR054155, R21-AR059412, P60-AR48098, R01-AR055287
- The Osteoarthritis Initiative is a public-private partnership comprised of 5 contracts funded by the NIH, a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- Osteoarthritis Initiative Study Investigators
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Osteoarthritis Initiative is managed by the Foundation for the NIH
- The Beverage Institute
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Projected state-specific increases in self-reported doctor-diagnosed arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitations: United States, 2005-2030. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2007; 56: 423–5.
- 14National Cancer Institute. Risk factor monitoring and methods: SAS programs for analyzing NHANES 2003-2004 accelerometer data. Rockville (MD): National Institutes of Health; 2007.
- 24Multiple comparison procedures. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1987., .
- 27Stata/SE: version 10.0 for Windows. College Station (TX): Stata Corporation; 2007.
- 28Base SAS 9.2 procedures guide. Carey (NC): SAS Institute; 2009.
- 32US Census Bureau. Table 1212: participation in selected sports activities. 2007: statistical abstract of the United States. 2010. URL: http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2010/tables/10s1212.xls