Dr. Clements has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Gilead.
Course of dermal ulcers and musculoskeletal involvement in systemic sclerosis patients in the scleroderma lung study
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 1772–1778, December 2010
How to Cite
Au, K., Mayes, M. D., Maranian, P., Clements, P. J., Khanna, D., Steen, V. D., Tashkin, D., Roth, M. D., Elashoff, R. and Furst, D. E. (2010), Course of dermal ulcers and musculoskeletal involvement in systemic sclerosis patients in the scleroderma lung study. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1772–1778. doi: 10.1002/acr.20320
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- American College of Rheumatology
- Scleroderma Foundation
- Cure Scleroderma Foundation
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Award). Grant Number: K23-AR053858-03
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator Award)
- 4Classification, prognosis. In: ClementsPJ, FurstDE, editors. Systemic sclerosis. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004. p. 17–28..
- 5Supplement to Cyclophosphamide versus placebo in scleroderma lung disease. N Engl J Med 2006. URL: http://www.nejm.org/doi/suppl/10.1056/NEJMaa055120/suppl_file/nejm_tashk. URL: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/data/354/25/2655/DC1/1., , , , , , et al.