Dr. Howard has received consultant fees and speaking fees (less than $10,000) and research support in the form of drug donation from Merck/Schering-Plough.
Insecticide use and risk of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus in the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 184–194, February 2011
How to Cite
Parks, C. G., Walitt, B. T., Pettinger, M., Chen, J.-C., de Roos, A. J., Hunt, J., Sarto, G. and Howard, B. V. (2011), Insecticide use and risk of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus in the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 184–194. doi: 10.1002/acr.20335
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 03:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-WH-22110, 24152, 32100-2, 32105-6, 32108-9, 32111-13, 32115, 32118-32119, 32122, 42107-26, 42129-32, 44221
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.