The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Effects of community-deliverable exercise on pain and physical function in adults with arthritis and other rheumatic diseases: A meta-analysis†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 79–93, January 2011
How to Cite
Kelley, G. A., Kelley, K. S., Hootman, J. M. and Jones, D. L. (2011), Effects of community-deliverable exercise on pain and physical function in adults with arthritis and other rheumatic diseases: A meta-analysis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 79–93. doi: 10.1002/acr.20347
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- Cooperative agreement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention through the Association of American Medical Colleges (Association of American Medical Colleges ID MM-0944-06/06). Grant Number: U36/CCU319276
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.