Dr. Passo has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Pfizer, Inc.
Special Articles: Quality of Care in the Rheumatic Diseases
Measuring process of arthritis care: A proposed set of quality measures for the process of care in juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2011
How to Cite
Lovell, D. J., Passo, M. H., Beukelman, T., Bowyer, S. L., Gottlieb, B. S., Henrickson, M., Ilowite, N. T., Kimura, Y., DeWitt, E. M., Segerman, J., Stein, L. D., Taylor, J., Vehe, R. K. and Giannini, E. H. (2011), Measuring process of arthritis care: A proposed set of quality measures for the process of care in juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 10–16. doi: 10.1002/acr.20348
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- American College of Rheumatology
- NIH (Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center). Grant Number: P60-AR047884
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.