Dr. Weinblatt has received consultant fees (less than $10,000 each) from Amgen, Pfizer, Abbott, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB, Centocor, and Wyeth.
Safety and efficacy of etanercept beyond 10 years of therapy in North American patients with early and longstanding rheumatoid arthritis†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 373–382, March 2011
How to Cite
Weinblatt, M. E., Bathon, J. M., Kremer, J. M., Fleischmann, R. M., Schiff, M. H., Martin, R. W., Baumgartner, S. W., Park, G. S., Mancini, E. L. and Genovese, M. C. (2011), Safety and efficacy of etanercept beyond 10 years of therapy in North American patients with early and longstanding rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 373–382. doi: 10.1002/acr.20372
ClinicalTrials.gov identifiers: NCT00356590 and NCT00357903.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 01:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- Immunex, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Amgen, Inc.
- Wyeth, which was acquired by Pfizer, Inc., in October 2009
- 9US Government Printing Office. Code of Federal Regulations, title 21: food and drugs. 2010. URL: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2002/aprqtr/21cfr310.305.htm.
- 10Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Wonder Online Database. Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults, United States. 1992. URL: http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/AIDS/MMWR-12-18-1992.html.
- 16Serious infection rate in rheumatoid arthritis: relationship to immunosuppressive use [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42 Suppl: S242., , , .
- 22British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register Control Centre Consortium, , et al, on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Influence of anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy on cancer incidence in patients with rheumatoid arthritis who have had a prior malignancy: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2010; 62: 755–63., , , ,