Dr. Maciewicz owns stock and/or holds stock options in AstraZeneca Plc and has a patent pending for a gene associated with osteoarthritis.
Role of the Nav1.7 R1150W amino acid change in susceptibility to symptomatic knee osteoarthritis and multiple regional pain
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 440–444, March 2011
How to Cite
Valdes, A. M., Arden, N. K., Vaughn, F. L., Doherty, S. A., Leaverton, P. E., Zhang, W., Muir, K. R., Rampersaud, E., Dennison, E. M., Edwards, M. H., Jameson, K. A., Javaid, M. K., Spector, T. D., Cooper, C., Maciewicz, R. A. and Doherty, M. (2011), Role of the Nav1.7 R1150W amino acid change in susceptibility to symptomatic knee osteoarthritis and multiple regional pain. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 440–444. doi: 10.1002/acr.20375
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 02:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- EC-FP7 programme. Grant Number: 200800 TreatOA
- AstraZeneca UK funded the Genetics of Osteoarthritis and Lifestyle study sample and data collection
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: 14581
- The Hertfordshire Cohort Study was supported by Arthritis Research UK
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- Oxford National Institute for Health Research Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit
- The Clearwater Osteoarthritis Study was supported by private donations
- 2Towards better control of chronic pain [editorial]. Lancet 2010; 375: 1754.
- 5Genetic Epidemiology of Parkinson 's Disease (GEOPD) Consortium. Non-replication of association for six polymorphisms from meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies of Parkinson's disease: large-scale collaborative study. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 2010; 153B: 220–8., , , , , , et al, for the
- 8Birth weight, weight at 1 year and body composition in older men: findings from the Hertfordshire Cohort Study. Am J Clin Nutr 2004; 80: 199–203., , , , , , et al.