Drs. Tamai and Kawakami contributed equally to this work.
Comparative study of the detection of joint injury in early-stage rheumatoid arthritis by magnetic resonance imaging of the wrist and finger joints and physical examination
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 436–439, March 2011
How to Cite
Tamai, M., Kawakami, A., Iwamoto, N., Kawashiri, S.-Y., Fujikawa, K., Aramaki, T., Kita, J., Okada, A., Koga, T., Arima, K., Kamachi, M., Yamasaki, S., Nakamura, H., Ida, H., Origuchi, T., Takao, S., Aoyagi, K., Uetani, M. and Eguchi, K. (2011), Comparative study of the detection of joint injury in early-stage rheumatoid arthritis by magnetic resonance imaging of the wrist and finger joints and physical examination. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 436–439. doi: 10.1002/acr.20395
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- 11Ultrasonography of the metatarsophalangeal joints in rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with magnetic resonance imaging, conventional radiography, and clinical examination. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 2103–12., , , , , .