Dr. Cook holds a Canada Research Chair in Statistical Methods for Health Research.
Incidence of arthritis in a prospective cohort of psoriasis patients
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 619–622, April 2011
How to Cite
Eder, L., Chandran, V., Shen, H., Cook, R. J., Shanmugarajah, S., Rosen, C. F. and Gladman, D. D. (2011), Incidence of arthritis in a prospective cohort of psoriasis patients. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 619–622. doi: 10.1002/acr.20401
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- Krembil Foundation
- Fellowship grant from the Canadian Arthritis Network and Abbott Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinical Research Initiative Fellowship
- 1Psoriatic arthritis. In: GordonK, RudermanE, editors. Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 2005. p. 57–65..
- 10HLA-Cw*06 allele increases the duration of time between the onset of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62 Suppl: S220–1., , , , , , et al.