Dr. Wallenstein owns stock and/or holds stock options in Pfizer.
Treatment and nontreatment predictors of health assessment questionnaire disability progression in rheumatoid arthritis: A longitudinal study of 18,485 patients
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 366–372, March 2011
How to Cite
Michaud, K., Wallenstein, G. and Wolfe, F. (2011), Treatment and nontreatment predictors of health assessment questionnaire disability progression in rheumatoid arthritis: A longitudinal study of 18,485 patients. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 366–372. doi: 10.1002/acr.20405
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Arthritis Foundation's New Investigator Award
- NIH American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Grant Number: 1RC1AR058601-01
- 10US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health. Guidance for industry: patient-reported outcome measures. Use in medical product development to support labeling claims: draft guidance. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2006; 4: 79.
- 19Multiple imputation of missing values. Stata J 2004; 4: 227–41..
- 20Multiple imputation for non-response in surveys. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1987..
- 21Multivariable modeling with cubic regression splines: a principled approach. Stata J 2007; 7: 45–70., .
- 24Patients with stable long-standing rheumatoid arthritis continue to deteriorate despite intensified treatment with traditional disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs: results of the British Rheumatoid Outcome Study Group randomized controlled clinical trial. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2006; 45: 558–65., , , , , , et al.