Investigators of the Canadian Scleroderma Research Group are shown in Appendix A.
Special Theme Articles: Vascular Comordibidity in the Rheumatic Diseases
Modeling smoking in systemic sclerosis: A comparison of different statistical approaches
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 570–578, April 2011
How to Cite
Hudson, M., Lo, E., Baron, M., Steele, R. and Canadian Scleroderma Research Group (2011), Modeling smoking in systemic sclerosis: A comparison of different statistical approaches. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 570–578. doi: 10.1002/acr.20416
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Scleroderma Society of Canada
- Educational grants from Actelion Pharmaceuticals and Pfizer, Inc.
- New Investigator awards from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- 16Model selection and multimodel inference: a practical information-theoretic approach. 2nd ed. New York: Springer; 2002., .
- 18Statistical inference. 2nd ed. Pacific Grove (CA): Thompson Learning; 2002., .
- 19R Development Core Team. R: a language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2008.