Investigators of the Canadian Scleroderma Research Group are shown in Appendix A.
Special Theme Articles: Vascular Comordibidity in the Rheumatic Diseases
Modeling smoking in systemic sclerosis: A comparison of different statistical approaches
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 570–578, April 2011
How to Cite
Hudson, M., Lo, E., Baron, M., Steele, R. and Canadian Scleroderma Research Group (2011), Modeling smoking in systemic sclerosis: A comparison of different statistical approaches. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 570–578. doi: 10.1002/acr.20416
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Scleroderma Society of Canada
- Educational grants from Actelion Pharmaceuticals and Pfizer, Inc.
- New Investigator awards from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.