Dr. McCune has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Genentech and has received research support from Genentech and Human Genome Sciences.
Special Theme Articles: Vascular Comordibidity in the Rheumatic Diseases
A model to predict cardiovascular events in patients with newly diagnosed Wegener's granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitis
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 588–596, April 2011
How to Cite
Suppiah, R., Judge, A., Batra, R., Flossmann, O., Harper, L., Höglund, P., Javaid, M. K., Jayne, D., Mukhtyar, C., Westman, K., Davis, J. C., Hoffman, G. S., McCune, W. J., Merkel, P. A., St.Clair, E. W., Seo, P., Spiera, R., Stone, J. H. and Luqmani, R. (2011), A model to predict cardiovascular events in patients with newly diagnosed Wegener's granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 588–596. doi: 10.1002/acr.20433
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2011 03:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
- European Vasculitis Study Group trials was funded by a project grant from the European League Against Rheumatism
- The Wegener's Granulomatosis Etanercept Trial was supported by grants fromthe National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: K24-AR049185-01, K24-AR2224-01A1, K24-AR02126-04
- National Center for Research Resources
- Office of Rare Diseases Research. Grant Numbers: 1-U54-RR01949, U54-AR057319, U01-AR1874
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-AR92240
- Office of Orphan Products
- Food and Drug Administration. Grant Number: FD-R-001652
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Numbers: M01-RRO-00533 to Boston University, M01-RRO-0042 to The University of Michigan, MO1-RR-30 to Duke University, M01-RRO-2719 to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- National Center for Research Resources/NIH
- Rose Hellaby Medical Scholarship, New Zealand
- Oxford National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Unit Musculoskeletal Research Group, University of Oxford
- Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
- 14Atherosclerosis-associated endothelial dysfunction. Z Kardiol 2000; 89 Suppl: IX/70–4., .
- 22Regression modeling strategies with applications to linear models, logistic regression, and survival analysis. 1st ed. New York: Springer; 2001..
- 24Multiple imputation of missing values: update. Stata J 2005; 5: 188–201..
- 25Multiple imputation of missing values: update of ICE. Stata J 2005; 5: 527–36..
- 26Multiple imputation of missing values. Stata J 2004; 4: 227–41..
- 27Goodness-of-fit test for a logistic regression model fitted using survey sample data. Stata J 2006; 6: 97–105..
- 29UCLA Academic Technology Services Statistical Consulting Group. What are pseudo R-squareds? URL: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/mult_pkg/faq/general/Psuedo_RSquareds.htm.
- 35Premature atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and systemic lupus erythematosus from bedside to bench. Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis 2008; 66: 184–7..
- 37An experimental study on the role of smooth muscle cells in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries. Nippon Shonika Gakkai Zasshi 1996; 100: 1453–58., , , .