Because Drs. Katz and Yelin are Editors of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 884–890, June 2011
How to Cite
Julian, L. J., Gregorich, S. E., Tonner, C., Yazdany, J., Trupin, L., Criswell, L. A., Yelin, E. and Katz, P. P. (2011), Using the center for epidemiologic studies depression scale to screen for depression in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 884–890. doi: 10.1002/acr.20447
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2011 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- NIH/National Center for Research Resources University of California
- San Francisco Clinical and Translational Science Institutes. Grant Number: UL1-RR024131
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P60-AR053308, K08-MH072724
- The Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- 4The CES-D Scale: a self-report depression measure for research in the general population. Appl Psychol Meas 1977; 1: 385–401..
- 5Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 10Measuring health: a guide to rating scales and questionnaires. 3rd ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 2006..
- 15SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a manual for users of version 1. 2nd ed. Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric; 2001., .
- 17Evaluating medical tests: objective and quantitative guidelines. Newbury Park (CA): Sage Publications; 1992..
- 24Canadian Scleroderma Research Group. Sociodemographic, disease, and symptom correlates of fatigue in systemic sclerosis: evidence from a sample of 659 Canadian Scleroderma Research Group Registry patients. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 61: 966–73., , , , , and the