Work Place Activity Limitations
Examination of arthritis-related work place activity limitations and intermittent disability over four-and-a-half years and its relationship to job modifications and outcomes
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 953–962, July 2011
How to Cite
Gignac, M. A. M., Cao, X., Tang, K. and Beaton, D. E. (2011), Examination of arthritis-related work place activity limitations and intermittent disability over four-and-a-half years and its relationship to job modifications and outcomes. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 953–962. doi: 10.1002/acr.20456
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-49532
- Canadian Arthritis Network, a Networks of Centres of Excellence
- Ontario Ministry of Health, Health System–Linked grant to the Arthritis Community Research & Evaluation Unit
- 8Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). Life with arthritis in Canada: a personal and public health challenge. Ottawa: Public Health Agency of Canada, Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control, Chronic Disease Surveillance Division Resource Team; 2010.
- 10Direct and indirect costs of musculoskeletal conditions in 1997: total and incremental estimates. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2003., , , .
- 38Measuring employee productivity: a guide to self-assessment tools. Scottsdale (AZ): The Institute for Health and Productivity Management; 2001., .
- 392010. URL: http://hdl.handle.net/1807/25407.. The workplace challenges of patients with lupus.
- 42Human Resources Development Canada. National occupation classification matrix 2001. URL: http://www23.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
- 43Applied longitudinal data analysis: modeling change and event occurrence. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2003., .
- 44Arthritis disability, but not chronic arthritis, is associated with not being in the labor force [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl: S288., .
- 47The global burden of disease: a comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries, and risk factors in 1990 and projected to 2020. Boston: Harvard School of Public Health on behalf of the World Health Organization and the World Bank; 1996., .