Dr. Cella has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Genentech, Bayer, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline, and (more than $10,000) from Pfizer.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Domains of health-related quality of life important and relevant to multiethnic English-speaking Asian systemic lupus erythematosus patients: A focus group study
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 899–908, June 2011
How to Cite
Ow, Y. L. M., Thumboo, J., Cella, D., Cheung, Y. B., Yong Fong, K. and Wee, H. L. (2011), Domains of health-related quality of life important and relevant to multiethnic English-speaking Asian systemic lupus erythematosus patients: A focus group study. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 899–908. doi: 10.1002/acr.20462
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2011 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2010
- National Medical Research Council (Singapore) New Investigator Grant. Grant Number: NMRC/NIG/0039/2008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.