Dr. Clarke is a National Scientist of the Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec.
Decreased live births in women with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 1068–1072, July 2011
How to Cite
Vinet, E., Clarke, A. E., Gordon, C., Urowitz, M. B., Hanly, J. G., Pineau, C. A., Isenberg, D., Rahman, A., Wallace, D., Alarcón, G. S., Bruce, I., Petri, M., Dooley, M. A., Kalunian, K., Maddison, P., Aranow, C., van Vollenhoven, R. and Bernatsky, S. (2011), Decreased live births in women with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1068–1072. doi: 10.1002/acr.20466
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2011 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- Fellowship from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Junior Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- 4Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 5Statistics Canada. Population by marital status and sex. 2009. URL: http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/famil01-eng.htm.
- 6US Census Bureau. Marital status. 2009. URL: http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/hh-fam/cps2009/tabA1-all.xls.
- 7UK National Statistics. 2008-based marital status projections. 2010. URL: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/downloads/theme_population/marr-proj08/wpartnersummary-principal.xls.
- 10National Statistics UK. Conception rate for women aged 40 and over reaches record high. 2008. URL: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/con0208.pdf.
- 13Fertility rates, fetal wastage and maternal morbidity in SLE. J Rheumatol 1974; 1: 293–8., , .