Dr. Mukhtyar has received speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from Schering-Plough and Menarini UK.
Health-related quality of life in patients with newly diagnosed antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody–associated vasculitis
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 1055–1061, July 2011
How to Cite
Walsh, M., Mukhtyar, C., Mahr, A., Herlyn, K., Luqmani, R., Merkel, P. A. and Jayne, D. R. W. (2011), Health-related quality of life in patients with newly diagnosed antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody–associated vasculitis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1055–1061. doi: 10.1002/acr.20471
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2011 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: U54AR057319
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: U54RR019497
- Office of Rare Diseases Research
- US FDA. Grant Number: R01-FD003516-01
- 12Short Form 36 (SF-36) Health Survey questionnaire: which normative data should be used? Comparisons between the norms provided by the Omnibus Survey in Britain, the Health Survey for England and the Oxford Healthy Life Survey. J Public Health Med 1999; 21: 255–70., , , .
- 18A new framework for managing and analyzing multiply imputed data in Stata. Stata J 2008; 8: 49–67., , .
- 19Multiple imputation of missing values: update. Stata J 2005; 5: 1–14..
- 23Functional outcome vs damage in systemic vasculitis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39 Suppl: S66., , , , .