Dr. Thiele has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from GE Healthcare, Novartis, and Sonosite.
Reproducibility of musculoskeletal ultrasound for determining monosodium urate deposition: Concordance between readers
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 1456–1462, October 2011
How to Cite
Howard, R. G., Pillinger, M. H., Gyftopoulos, S., Thiele, R. G., Swearingen, C. J. and Samuels, J. (2011), Reproducibility of musculoskeletal ultrasound for determining monosodium urate deposition: Concordance between readers. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1456–1462. doi: 10.1002/acr.20527
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 02:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- NIH T32 training grant. Grant Number: 5T32AR007176
- Fellowship Award in Inflammatory Arthritis from the Arthritis Foundation New York Chapter
- Pilot Award from the Clinical and Translational Science Institute of New York University School of Medicine. Grant Number: 1-UL1-RR029893
- 3Ultrasonography shows active inflammation in clinically unaffected joints in chronic tophaceous gout [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60 Suppl: S565., .
- 15The measurement of interrater agreement. In: Statistical methods for rates and proportions. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley; 2003. p. 598–605., , .