Dr. Bejarano has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott and MSD.
Relationship between early bone mineral density changes and long-term function and radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 66–70, January 2012
How to Cite
Bejarano, V., Hensor, E., Green, M., Haugeberg, G., Brown, A. K., Buch, M. H., Emery, P. and Conaghan, P. G. (2012), Relationship between early bone mineral density changes and long-term function and radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 66–70. doi: 10.1002/acr.20553
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- Arthritis Research UK
- 8Treatment of poor-prognosis early rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized study of treatment with methotrexate, cyclosporin A, and intraarticular corticosteroids compared with sulfasalazine alone. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 1809–19., , , , , , et al.