Validity of two new patient-reported outcome measures in systemic sclerosis: Patient-reported outcomes measurement information system 29-item health profile and functional assessment of chronic illness therapy–dyspnea short form
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 1620–1628, November 2011
How to Cite
Hinchcliff, M., Beaumont, J. L., Thavarajah, K., Varga, J., Chung, A., Podlusky, S., Carns, M., Chang, R. W. and Cella, D. (2011), Validity of two new patient-reported outcome measures in systemic sclerosis: Patient-reported outcomes measurement information system 29-item health profile and functional assessment of chronic illness therapy–dyspnea short form. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1620–1628. doi: 10.1002/acr.20591
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD055884
- Arthritis Foundation Chicago Chapter Grant
- Eleanor Wood Prince Grant Initiative from the Women's Board of Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Collaborative Development Initiative, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P60-AR48098
- Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: UL1RR025741
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U5AR057951-01 (PROMIS Statistical Center), U01AR052177-06S1 (PROMIS supplement)
- 3Assessing disability and quality of life in systemic sclerosis: construct validities of the Cochin Hand Function Scale, Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ), Systemic Sclerosis HAQ, and Medical Outcomes Study 36-item Short Form Health Survey. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 94–102., , , , , , et al.
- 11Neuroendocrine tumor disease state and PROMIS health-related quality of life scores [abstract]. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: 15s., , , , , .
- 12Relationship between neuroendocrine tumor-related symptoms and PROMIS health-related quality of life scores [abstract]. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: 15s., , , , , .
- 14How to score version 2 of the SF-36 health survey (standard and acute forms). Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric; 2005., , .
- 15St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire manual, version 2.2. London: St. George's University of London; 2008., .
- 26Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. 2nd ed. Hillsdale (NJ): Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1988..