Effect of a six-week walking program on work place activity limitations among adults with arthritis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1773–1776, December 2011
How to Cite
Nyrop, K. A., Charnock, B. L., Martin, K. R., Lias, J., Altpeter, M. and Callahan, L. F. (2011), Effect of a six-week walking program on work place activity limitations among adults with arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1773–1776. doi: 10.1002/acr.20604
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Cooperative agreement between the CDC and the Association of American Medical Colleges. Grant Number: MM-0975-07/07
- 1Prevalence and most common causes of disability among adults: United States, 2005. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009; 58: 421–6., , .
- 2Prevalence of doctor-diagnoses arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitation: United States, 2007-2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59: 1261–5., , , , .
- 3National and state medical expenditures and lost earnings attributable to arthritis and other rheumatic conditions: United States, 2003. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2007; 56: 4–7., , , , , .