Dr. Winkelmayer has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Affymax, Astellas, Vifor Fresenius Renal Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Sandoz, and (more than $10,000) Amgen.
Variation in initial kidney replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease due to lupus nephritis in the United States†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1642–1653, December 2011
How to Cite
Devlin, A., Waikar, S. S., Solomon, D. H., Lu, B., Shaykevich, T., Alarcón, G. S., Winkelmayer, W. C. and Costenbader, K. H. (2011), Variation in initial kidney replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease due to lupus nephritis in the United States. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1642–1653. doi: 10.1002/acr.20607
Data for these analyses were provided by the US Renal Data System (USRDS), but the analysis and conclusions are those of the authors and do not represent the USRDS or the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, NIH.
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 03:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Office of Research on Women's Health. Grant Number: R01-AR-057327