ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00392093.
Efficacy of estrogen plus progestin on menopausal symptoms in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1654–1663, December 2011
How to Cite
Cravioto, M.-d.-C., Durand-Carbajal, M., Jiménez-Santana, L., Lara-Reyes, P., Seuc, A. H. and Sánchez-Guerrero, J. (2011), Efficacy of estrogen plus progestin on menopausal symptoms in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1654–1663. doi: 10.1002/acr.20608
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México. Grant Number: 3367P-M
- Department of Reproductive Health and Research of the World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
- Wyeth México supplied the study drug
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.