Dr. Bingham has received consultant fees (less than $10,000) from, serves as an investigator for, and has received research grant support from Procter & Gamble.
Identifying common trajectories of joint space narrowing over two years in knee osteoarthritis†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1722–1728, December 2011
How to Cite
Bartlett, S. J., Ling, S. M., Mayo, N. E., Scott, S. C. and Bingham, C. O. (2011), Identifying common trajectories of joint space narrowing over two years in knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1722–1728. doi: 10.1002/acr.20614
Unrestricted access to data was provided by Procter & Gamble. Drs. Bartlett and Bingham's work was supported by research grants from the Johns Hopkins Arthritis Center Discovery Fund.
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Procter & Gamble
- Johns Hopkins Arthritis Center Discovery Fund
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Prevalence and most common causes of disability among adults: United States, 2005. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009; 58: 421–6.
- 8Group-based modeling of development. Cambridge (MA): Harvard Press; 2005..
- 9Risedronate decreases biochemical markers of cartilage degradation but does not decrease symptoms or slow radiographic progression in patients with medial compartment osteoarthritis of the knee: results of the two-year multinational knee osteoarthritis structural arthritis study. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 3494–507., , , , , , et al.