ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00248105.
Relationship between beliefs, motivation, and worries about physical activity and physical activity participation in persons with rheumatoid arthritis†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1700–1705, December 2011
How to Cite
Ehrlich-Jones, L., Lee, J., Semanik, P., Cox, C., Dunlop, D. and Chang, R. W. (2011), Relationship between beliefs, motivation, and worries about physical activity and physical activity participation in persons with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1700–1705. doi: 10.1002/acr.20616
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 03:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01AR052912, P60AR48098
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: K23NR012225
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.