Drs. Nadkarni and Rosenblatt own stock and/or hold stock options in Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Development and validation of a short form of the valued life activities disability questionnaire for rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1664–1671, December 2011
How to Cite
Katz, P. P., Radvanski, D. C., Allen, D., Buyske, S., Schiff, S., Nadkarni, A., Rosenblatt, L., Maclean, R. and Hassett, A. L. (2011), Development and validation of a short form of the valued life activities disability questionnaire for rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1664–1671. doi: 10.1002/acr.20617
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 03:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01-AR-050015, P60-AR-053308
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.