Dr. Reed has a research contract with the Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America (CORRONA).
Thresholds in disease activity for switching biologics in rheumatoid arthritis patients: Experience from a large US cohort
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1672–1679, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Shan, Y., Reed, G., Kremer, J., Greenberg, J. D., Baumgartner, S. and Curtis, J. R. (2011), Thresholds in disease activity for switching biologics in rheumatoid arthritis patients: Experience from a large US cohort. Arthritis Care Res, 63: 1672–1679. doi: 10.1002/acr.20643
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- The Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America has received support from Abbott
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Numbers: T32HS013852, R01HS018517
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23AR054412, AR053351
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Arthritis Research Foundation
- 7British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Outcomes after switching from one anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent to a second anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results from a large UK national cohort study. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 13–20., , , , , for the
- 11Swiss Clinical Quality Management Physicians. Comparison of drug retention rates and causes of drug discontinuation between anti–tumor necrosis factor agents in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 61: 560–8., , , , , , on behalf of the
- 15Clinical and radiographic outcomes of four different treatment strategies in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis (the BeSt study): a randomized, controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 3381–90., , , , , , et al.
- 23Perception of RA disease activity by patients and physicians: reasons for and estimators of discrepancies [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62 Suppl: S79., , .