Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Longitudinal study of the impact of incident organ manifestations and increased disease activity on work loss among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 169–175, February 2012
How to Cite
Yelin, E., Tonner, C., Trupin, L., Gansky, S. A., Julian, L., Katz, P., Yazdany, J., Kaiser, R. and Criswell, L. A. (2012), Longitudinal study of the impact of incident organ manifestations and increased disease activity on work loss among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 169–175. doi: 10.1002/acr.20669
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P60-AR-053308, R01-AR-056476
- California State Lupus Fund
- 13The CES-D Scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Appl Psychol Meas 1977; 1: 385–401..
- 15Hopkins verbal learning test, revised. Lutz (FL): Psychological Assessment Resources; 2001., .
- 16A compendium of neuropsychological tests: administration, norms, and commentary. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2006., , .
- 18US Bureau of the Census. Current population survey, annual social and economic supplement. 2004. URL: http://pubdb3.census.gov/macro/032004/hhinc/new06_000.htm.
- 23The effect of health insurance and specialty on quality of care for SLE [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62 Suppl: S330., , , , , , et al.