Dr. Dougados has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Pfizer.
Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug intake according to the Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society Score in clinical trials evaluating tumor necrosis factor blockers: Example of etanercept in advanced ankylosing spondylitis†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 290–294, February 2012
How to Cite
Dougados, M., Braun, J., Szanto, S., Combe, B., Geher, P., Leblanc, V. and Logeart, I. (2012), Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug intake according to the Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society Score in clinical trials evaluating tumor necrosis factor blockers: Example of etanercept in advanced ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 290–294. doi: 10.1002/acr.20671
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00420238.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Pfizer France
- 2Efficacy of celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase 2–specific inhibitor, in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: a six-week controlled study with comparison against placebo and against a conventional nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 180–5., , , , , , et al.
- 10Ankylosing Spondylitis Study for the Evaluation of Recombinant Infliximab Therapy Study Group. Efficacy and safety of infliximab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial (ASSERT). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 582–91., , , , , , et al, and the