Dr. Clements has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Gilead.
Work productivity in scleroderma: Analysis from the University of California, Los Angeles scleroderma quality of life study
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 176–183, February 2012
How to Cite
Singh, M. K., Clements, P. J., Furst, D. E., Maranian, P. and Khanna, D. (2012), Work productivity in scleroderma: Analysis from the University of California, Los Angeles scleroderma quality of life study. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 176–183. doi: 10.1002/acr.20676
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases)
- Scleroderma Foundation
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K23-AR053858-05
- 13Validation of the Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy Fatigue Scale relative to other instrumentation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol 2005; 35: 811–9., , , , , .
- 14A categorical data analysis. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley; 2002..
- 15US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Usual weekly earnings of wage and salary workers second quarter of 2010. 2010. URL: www.bls.gov.