Dr. Denton has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Actelion, Pfizer, GSK, and Roche.
Items for developing revised classification criteria in systemic sclerosis: Results of a consensus exercise
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 351–357, March 2012
How to Cite
Fransen, J., Johnson, S. R., van den Hoogen, F., Baron, M., Allanore, Y., Carreira, P. E., Czirják, L., Denton, C. P., Distler, O., Furst, D. E., Gabrielli, A., Herrick, A., Inanc, M., Kahaleh, B., Kowal-Bielecka, O., Medsger, T. A., Mueller-Ladner, U., Riemekasten, G., Sierakowski, S., Valentini, G., Veale, D., Vonk, M. C., Walker, U., Chung, L., Clements, P. J., Collier, D. H., Csuka, M. E., Jimenez, S., Merkel, P. A., Seibold, J. R., Silver, R., Steen, V., Tyndall, A., Matucci-Cerinic, M., Pope, J. E. and Khanna, D. (2012), Items for developing revised classification criteria in systemic sclerosis: Results of a consensus exercise. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 351–357. doi: 10.1002/acr.20679
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 03:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2011
- American College of Rheumatology
- European League Against Rheumatism
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician Scientist Award
- Norton-Evans Fund for Scleroderma Research
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator Award)
- NIH Award (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases K23-AR053858-05)
- 7Autoantibodies and microvascular damage are independent predictive factors for the progression of Raynaud's phenomenon to systemic sclerosis: a twenty-year prospective study of 586 patients, with validation of proposed criteria for early systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 3902–12., , , , , , et al.
- 15Updating the American College of Rheumatology preliminary classification criteria for systemic sclerosis: addition of severe nailfold capillaroscopy abnormalities markedly increases the sensitivity for limited scleroderma [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 735–6., , , , , , et al.
- 17Management: holistic approach to systemic sclerosis. Nurse's approach. In: Clements PJ, Furst DE, editors. Systemic sclerosis. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004. p. 385–92., .
- 18Management: holistic approach to systemic sclerosis. Physician's approach. In: Clements PJ, Furst DE, editors. Systemic sclerosis. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004. p. 371–84., .
- 26Canadian Scleroderma Research Group, Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium, , , , et al. The development of updated criteria for systemic sclerosis (SSc) using Delphi technique and cluster and frequency analyses from a large SSc patient database [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60 Suppl: S652.,
- 27Classification and nomenclature of progressive systemic sclerosis. Clin Rheum Dis 1979; 5: 5–13., , .