Dr. Tyndall has served on the advisory boards for Novartis, Actelion, Roche, and MSD and received a fee (less than $10,000 each).
Validation of potential classification criteria for systemic sclerosis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 358–367, March 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. R., Fransen, J., Khanna, D., Baron, M., van den Hoogen, F., Medsger, T. A., Peschken, C. A., Carreira, P. E., Riemekasten, G., Tyndall, A., Matucci-Cerinic, M. and Pope, J. E. (2012), Validation of potential classification criteria for systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 358–367. doi: 10.1002/acr.20684
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- American College of Rheumatology
- European League Against Rheumatism
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician Scientist Award
- Norton-Evans Fund for Scleroderma Research
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator Award)
- NIH award (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K23-AR053858-05
- 1Methods and preliminary results of the Scleroderma Criteria Cooperative Study of the American Rheumatism Association. Clin Rheum Dis 1979; 5: 27–79., , , , , , et al.
- 3Preliminary criteria for the classification of systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). Bull Rheum Dis 1981; 31: 1–6.
- 8Updating the American College of Rheumatology preliminary classification criteria for systemic sclerosis: addition of severe nailfold capillaroscopy abnormalities markedly increases the sensitivity for limited scleroderma [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 735–6., , , , , , et al.
- 13The pathophysiology of progressive systemic sclerosis (generalised scleroderma) with special reference to changes in the viscere. Clin Proc 1945; 4: 337–92., .
- 20Classification and Response Criteria Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Quality Measures. Development of classification and response criteria for rheumatic diseases [editorial]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 348–52.
- 26Health measurement scales: a practical guide to their development and use. 4th ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2008., .
- 28Clinical epidemiology: the essentials. 4th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2005., .
- 29Bayesian approaches to clinical trials and health-care evaluation. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons; 2004., , .
- 36Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the